Without a doubt Eugene.
no seriously watch him jumping around the castle roof, he fricken runs around the edges of the roof like good god I would’ve fallen off and he jumps really big distance on the roof too
how the fack does he do that
and he tackles down Maximus - who is a HUGE horse
like have you seen the neck on Maximus Jebus it’s the size of Eugene
and he got beat up by said horse
and here he is hanging on for dear life if that was me I would’ve fallen and died
and then he plummeted to his death and somehow survived?!
(god Eugene’s scream in that^ bit makes me laugh so much)and then he climbed a tower straight afterwards like okay then
and my personal favourite; with his last strength he saved Rapunzel
and with even less strength than that he tugged on Rapunzel’s head to get her attention
not to mention he was whacked by a freaking frying pan heaps
oh and when he fell flat on his face in the chair
he flipped himself onto his side using just his fingers
This post is still getting notes.
This is it.
This is my legacy.
Put this on my gravestone when I’m dead.
This is how I’ll be remembered.
We all know he’s secretly Ezio Auditore.
I love my First Lady
Can you please tell her to tell her husband to stop killing muslims? Thanks
literally all she does is try to make the country “healthy” by giving students shitty school lunches like please do something else and help your husband fix the economy! *goes awf*
Imma need y’all to learn how the United States Government works. You don’t have to like her or the president but learn that they do not makes the decisions, they really do not have very much power, the president does not have the power to just snap his fingers and make shit happen or change things. You have to have 2/3 vote from congress to take a shit, let alone do anything having to do with government. The entire government was set up to make sure that exact thing could never happen, that is why there are 3 branches and that little thing called checks and balances.
In fact let me just break this down for y’all right here.
- President has 2 OFFICIAL jobs, Commander and Chief of the Armed Forces, but he only controls a limited amount of the funding for those troops (enough for 90 to 120 days) to engage these troops in combat. He CANNOT just declare war. only congress can declare war. The second, Accountant over the Federal Budget.
- He also is responsible for creating and balancing the national budget, but everything has to be approved by congress with a 2/3 vote.
- He signs bills into law, can veto them as well, however congress can override his veto.
- He assigns judges to the Supreme court, with the senates approval.
- He assigns foreign ambassadors, with the senates approval.
- he creates his own cabinet for people to research into areas that he might not have the time to, these are the only people who do not have to get approval from senate
- congress is made up of 535 people (100 senators 435 HoR) for any of them to come to 1 agreement has only happened once in the history of this country, and that was to go into WWII, and even that the house voted 434 to one (1st woman house of Representative she was from Maine too, she voted against WW1 and 2) and the judicial branch can call anything unconstitutional and kill it as well.
and if you think i’m lying you can literally google this shit in 2 seconds.
That tea is delicious
SAY THAT SHIT AGAIN!
I would love for people to remember this when they want to start blaming the president. Any president, though not all of them have had good ideas.
lemme get in here a sec.
The President needs a 2/3 vote in Congress to get practically anything done, right? Well currently, the 133th US Congress is split with 53 Democratic senators and 45 Republican senators and 201 Democratic representatives and 234 Republican representatives. That makes a pretty even split between the two major political parties. Ever since President Obama was elected into office, the Republicans have voted down every piece of legislation he’s attempted to pass, in an effort to pin him as the worst president in American history, so that they can go back to their white-washed elitist lives and keep all their hoarded money from the people. The President has been doing everything he can to change things, but he cannot do that without the approval of Congress. Remember that week-long shutdown we had? Yeah, that was because the Republicans weren’t getting exactly their way with the budget, so they decided to shut down the whole goddamn government until they got their way. The United States Government relies on compromise and agreement between the two parties, and we’re seriously lacking right now in that department.
So if you want to blame someone for our country’s issues, blame the goddamn Republicans for acting like tantrum-throwing two year olds.
I read somewhere that this is the most useless Congress this country has had since the 1960s. Nothing is getting done.
And yet Obama still got Obamacare through Congress, and 3-4 million Americans now have insurance who did not have it before. Not only that, but there are not more part time workers, as opponents to the bill shrieked. The number of part-time workers fell by 230,000. The number of full-time workers has risen (by two million).
So I’d say the Republicans are full of hooey. Also, they keep leaving town to go on vacation in the middle of crises. That looks to me like they aren’t that interested in governing and ought to be replaced by somebody who is.
i knew this guy in middle school who when asked about his future plans, even by school counselors or teachers would without fail always chant,
KICK ASS, GO TO SPACE
REPRESENT THE HUMAN RACE
i wonder what he’s up to these days.
- me about to talk in public: *rehearses what im going to say 50 times in my brain*
- me: today how you are
do u ever just look at someone and know they are a slow typer
In your opinion, who is the physically the strongest Disney prince - just curious.
James Dean // Morrissey (Smiths)